Kilian’s comments on his Hardrock 100 win:
« I’m thrilled for this result, it’s a mythical race that I’ve wanted to take part for a long time now and I finally got the chance. Actually, this was the last race left from the list I made when I was 16. I’m very satisfied both for the victory and the record, but also because I’ve had very good feeling from the beginning. I’ve felt very well without any ache or stomach pain, so it has been almost a perfect race »
“We’ve started with an easy rhythm that has allowed us to enjoy the landscape and the ambiance, that is very familiar, very different from what we live in Europe. We’ve gone all the race together with Julien and when there were 40km left I decided to attack and give it all to try to score the victory. The record was not the goal because in such a long race the important thing is to finish”.
“The path is very beautiful, both for the track and the landscapes. It’s one of this races that I wouldn’t let any single part left, it was great to run here. The lowest point of the race is at 3.000m so it’s a very technical race in high height, which makes it special. Without any hesitation, this is one of the nicest races I’ve ever done”
7 Ways to Reach Your Goals & Not Give Up
This can apply to fitness, health, work or just life in general.
- Take a Shot - Nothing tried, nothing done. Every day holds a new opportunity.
- Be Realistic - If you set unrealistic goals for yourself, you may be setting yourself up for failure.
- Stay Strong - Stick with it. It will get better.
- Keep on Target - If you don’t see a change, try a new approach.
- Persist - No one said it was going to be easy. Keep going.
- Don’t Doubt - It will be worth it.
- Push Yourself - Don’t give up. You’re almost there.
Reblog to share.
Follow my blog for more #motivational infographics:)